2022 Ford Ranger
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford Ranger in West Palm Beach, FL, Near Palm Beach Gardens?
The 2022 Ford Ranger for sale at Al Packer Ford West Palm Beach in Florida, close to Palm Beach Gardens and North Palm Beach, is the midsize pickup truck that packs a punch.
The 2022 Ford Ranger: What We Like
This truck is all about going the extra mile. It boasts the only gas turbo engine in its class, a 2.3L EcoBoost® that generates 270 hp/310 lb.-ft. of torque. The class-exclusive 10-speed SelectShift® transmission lets you handle tough terrains like a pro, and with Electronic Shift-On-The-Fly, you can effortlessly switch to 4X4 and tackle whatever lies ahead. Plus, with a max fuel range of 21 city/26 highway mpg1, you’ll spend less time refueling.
Next-level style makes this truck stand out from the crowd. Details like the twin power-dome hood and Black Mesh grille are intimidating and athletic, so envious onlookers will know you mean business. The wide grille opening and low-angled windshield improve aerodynamics and look good doing it. Plus, colors like Velocity Blue and Hot Pepper add a flare of personality that makes this ride yours.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford Ranger NOW from Al Packer Ford West Palm Beach?
You should buy a 2022 Ford Ranger now from Al Packer Ford West Palm Beach because we have the best new Ford specials and the lowest new Ford auto loan rates. Our new Ford inventory has an unbeatable selection, and the entire lineup is online right now for your convenience. Shop our website anytime and call us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
2.3L ECOBOOST® ENGINE WITH BEST GAS TORQUE IN ITS CLASS*
Raw torque rules when you're taking on the rugged demands of off-road terrain. The 2022 Ford Ranger pickup beats all other gas-powered pickups in its class with a torque rating of 310 lb. -ft. * The 270 horses under the hood are mighty impressive too. * The 2.3L EcoBoost® engine is engineered with a twin-scroll turbocharger that extracts exhaust gas fumes from pairs of cylinders in alternating sequence, maximizing pulse energy to the turbine wheel for responsiveness on demand with virtually no lag. The 10-speed SelectShift™ automatic transmission, featuring Ford-patented technology, optimizes gear progressions and delivers smooth, quick shifting up and down the gearbox.
4X4 ELECTRONIC SHIFT-ON-THE-FLY
Shifting into four-wheel drive is as easy as turning a dial with the electronic shift-on-the-fly (ESOF) system. ESOF empowers you to choose from two four-wheel-drive modes (4×4 high or low), as well as two-wheel drive for travel on dry paved surfaces. *
Ford Co-Pilot360™ features driver-assist technologies that can help you navigate our increasingly crowded roads and highways with greater confidence. Features included are BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and coverage for both the truck and trailer, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Auto High-Beam Headlamps, and Rear View Camera.¹° These Ford Co-Pilot360™ features come standard on Ranger XLT and LARIAT and are optional on Ranger XL. Additional Ford Co-Pilot 360 Technology features listed below are also available on all Ranger models.
The Ranger interior takes cues from the outside's emphasis on style and function too, with a focus on comfort. Front bucket seating is firm and supportive, and the spacious four-door SuperCrew® has seating for five. Instruments and controls are easy to read and operate, with the 8-inch center touchscreen and dual LCD instrument cluster productivity screens providing a variety of helpful data. Ranger offers available driver-assist technologies, the latest in Ford connectivity and navigational features as well as available premium audio from Bang & Olufsen®.
– MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Class is Midsize Pickups. Horsepower and torque are independent attributes and may not be achieved simultaneously.
– Always consult the Owner's Manual before off-road driving, know your terrain and trail difficulty and use appropriate safety gear.
– Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle. It does not replace safe driving. See Owner's Manual for details and limitations.
– BANG & OLUFSEN 2021 and B&O 2021. BANG & OLUFSEN and B&O© are registered trademarks of Bang & Olufsen Group. Licensed by Harman Becker Automotive Systems Manufacturing Kft. All rights reserved.
– Front safety belts omitted to provide a clear view of the vehicle interior.