2022 Ford Expedition
Why should you buy a 2022 Ford Expedition in West Palm Beach, FL, Near Palm Beach Gardens?
The 2022 Ford Expedition for sale at Al Packer Ford West Palm Beach in Florida, close to Palm Beach Gardens and North Palm Beach, provides the ultimate versatility in a full-size SUV.
The 2022 Ford Expedition: What We Like
While the STX trims offer five-passenger seating, the remaining trims have standard eight-passenger seating among three rows. You’ll have a max 20.9 cubic feet behind the third row, up to 63.6 cubic feet with the third row folded flat, and a total of 104.6 cubic feet of cargo space with both the second and third rows folded flat. The standard cargo management system helps you keep items organized and upright.
Under the hood, the 3.5L EcoBoost® engine delivers a robust 380 hp/470 lb.-ft. of torque, allowing it to haul up to 9,300 pound1. A 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission rounds out the powertrain, and when you want confident traction on slippery roads, opt for the available Control Trac® 4WD System.
Why Buy a 2022 Ford Expedition NOW from Al Packer Ford West Palm Beach?
You should buy a 2022 Ford Expedition now from Al Packer Ford West Palm Beach because we have the best new Ford specials and the lowest new Ford auto loan rates. Our new Ford inventory has an unbeatable selection, and the entire lineup is online right now for your convenience. Shop our website anytime and call us ASAP when you’re ready to take a test drive.
1Max towing varies and is based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers.
2022 Ford Expedition introduces the all-new, off-road-focused Timberline model featuring a lifted modified suspension, large 32.6-inch tires and unique Ember Red front tow hooks. Ford Expedition also delivers the new, available, street-conquering Stealth Performance Edition Package with 22-inch premium black-painted aluminum wheels and a twin-spar Ebony Black grille.
Impressive EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings
When you look under the hood of the 2022 Expedition, you can see where power and performance meet fuel efficiency. The standard 3.5L EcoBoost® engine churns out 380 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque* while having an EPA-estimated combined city/hwy rating of 19 mpg. ** The 2022 Expedition is designed with active aerodynamics and grille shutters. The front air diffuser allows for more capability to supersede obstacles at lower speeds while improving aerodynamics at higher speeds to maximize efficiency.
Share the Adventure
You chose a full-size SUV for all the added capabilities it offers you and your family. Accommodate up to eight passengers in comfort. Tow a boat or trailer weighing up to 9,300 pounds* when properly equipped with the available towing technology when journeys await you. You have the option to go off the beaten path or simply conquer the day. Make any road trip or family adventure a breeze with features including Ford BlueCruise, hands-free highway driving technology and upgraded towing technology. The 2022 Ford Expedition is the full-size SUV that delivers the capability you need.
Technology for Confidence and Connectivity
Get ready for the road with upgraded technology. Available Ford Co-Pilot 360™ technology features help you feel more confident on the road. Turn up your favorite road trip playlist with the available B&O® Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen® , with 22 Speakers including Subwoofer, which has more speakers than any other SUV in its class*.
– Current MSRP for base vehicle. Excludes destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. All Mustang Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R prices exclude gas guzzler tax.
– Horsepower and torque ratings based on premium fuel per SAE J1349® standard. Your results may vary.
– EPA-estimated rating of 17 city/23 hwy/19 combined mpg, 3.5L EcoBoost Engine/10-Speed Automatic Transmission /4×2 Drivetrain. Actual mileage will vary.
– Max towing varies based on cargo, vehicle configuration, accessories and number of passengers. Max payload varies and is based on accessories and vehicle configuration. See label on doorjamb for carrying capacity of a specific vehicle.
– *With available B&O® Play Unleashed Sound System by Bang & Olufsen®, 22 Speakers including Subwoofer. Class is non-premium large traditional utility.